Nov 18, 2008

openings!

So, I decided to open up my schedule a little bit and take a few more sessions this year, because I have had so many interested!

Here are some possible dates I have available...
Wednesday, Dec. 3rd
Friday, Dec. 5th
Saturday, Dec. 6th
Tuesday, Dec. 9th
Wednesday, Dec. 10th
Monday, Dec. 15th
Tuesday, Dec. 16th
Wednesday, Dec. 17th
Thursday, Dec. 18th

I am not planning on booking all of these dates. I will pick up about 3 or 4 more sessions. These are just the dates to choose from.

Email me if you are interested! brookemoon@gmail.com

*I also have a little Merry Christmas gift for those of you that book any of these dates! :)

0 reviews:

About This Blog

If you like my work and want to book a session, i would love to hear from you!

I am located in Utah County.

email me
brookemoonphoto@gmail.com

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP