Nov 15, 2008

{Lauren & Blake.}

I was SO excited and honored, when my cousin called me to let me know she was getting married and wanted ME to do her pix! Lauren, you are going to be a BEAUTIFUL bride! I just can't WAIT to see you in your dress! All I gotta say is, Blake, you are one lucky guy! {i must admit however, Lauren, you did pretty good yourself! Blake is a GREAT guy!}


*this next pic might just possibly be my fav. it's def in the running! you are GORGEOUS girl!Hope you like your little sneak peek! There were SO many from your session that I am in love with & can't wait to get to! I had so much fun spending the afternoon with you and can't wait for the fun to continue!

2 reviews:

Anonymous November 18, 2008 at 1:01 PM  

Love them girlie! You amaze and insprire me with every post! I love the new title picture! Amazing! Love love them!

Anonymous November 18, 2008 at 9:48 PM  

Yeah, Lauren.....will you tell her I am very happy for her? Last time we chatted on facebook she was single, so I'm so excited :-) Great pic's. Wish I lived closer. I am in desperate need of some family pic's by a talented photographer.

About This Blog

If you like my work and want to book a session, i would love to hear from you!

I am located in Utah County.

email me
brookemoonphoto@gmail.com

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP