Nov 25, 2008

custom frames now avail!

I am now offering custom frames. A friend of mine has been making custom frames, dressers, beds, (the list goes on), for quite some time now and so I convinced him to offer frames to my customers! He can make any size you want and uses really great quality materials.

I will have some sample pieces to post soon and a picture of my 20x30 frame. They are gorgeous and I highly recommend going through him!

Here are some general prices.

8x10 - $75
16x20 - $135
20x30 - $165

Email me if you are interested!

0 reviews:

About This Blog

If you like my work and want to book a session, i would love to hear from you!

I am located in Utah County.

email me
brookemoonphoto@gmail.com

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP