Jun 27, 2009

{fowles.}

I got to spend tonite with my cousin and her BEAUTIFUL family. All I have to say is, you guys are going to need to keep these girls under lock and key in a few years!

Looking through these photos, I just had to edit this one first. Those eyes are not photo shopped. They are all NATURELE!

Thanks again you guys for letting me take your pix! There will be plenty more to follow!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

no wonder the girls got such GORGEOUS eyes...look at the parents!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


sorry bree, i had to! this is one of my favorites!!

Photobucket

7 reviews:

Chad and Bree Fowles June 28, 2009 at 12:38 PM  

the one of Reese is AMAZING!! I can't wait to see the rest

Karina June 29, 2009 at 12:17 AM  

oh wow!!! cute fam! i loooooove these!!! good job!

Chad and Bree Fowles June 29, 2009 at 8:26 AM  

cute cute cute!!! can't wait to frame some

Lorna June 30, 2009 at 11:37 PM  

what a gorgeous family. These photos are amazing!

Natalie July 1, 2009 at 7:59 AM  

These are great. What a cute family- you captured them so well!

Jami July 1, 2009 at 5:52 PM  

These are really sweet, Brooke. Great job!

Jen Herem July 11, 2009 at 1:43 PM  

these are so cute brooke!!

About This Blog

If you like my work and want to book a session, i would love to hear from you!

I am located in Utah County.

email me
brookemoonphoto@gmail.com

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP