Jun 26, 2009

{emily & david.}

After rescheduling TWICE because of horrendous rainstorms, we were finally able to meet up...barely! Man this weather is insane! Just as we were finishing our session, the rain, thunder and lightening kicked it into high gear!

This adorable couple was so much fun and were up for whatever! Even if it meant sitting on spider infested rocks! You guys are awesome and I can't wait to edit more for you!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 reviews:

Claire June 27, 2009 at 1:04 AM  

SO CUTE!!! I love the balloons. Such an awesome splash of colour.

Jayme June 27, 2009 at 2:24 PM  

Um... you're amazing! I absolutely LOVE that first one... what a great shot!!! Keep it up!

Anonymous June 28, 2009 at 3:58 PM  

Oh my gosh Brooke - amazing girl - so adorable the balloons - love the fam in the road -dad kissing girl's belly upside down! So adorable!

Karina June 29, 2009 at 12:16 AM  

so so so cute! I am lovin that last one!!!

SW Portraits July 18, 2009 at 4:18 PM  

The lighting on these are GREAT!

About This Blog

If you like my work and want to book a session, i would love to hear from you!

I am located in Utah County.

email me
brookemoonphoto@gmail.com

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP