May 28, 2009

{Whitney + Shane.}

This was probably one of the most eventful photo shoots I've had this far! My sassy little sister and her fiance agreed to let me drag them around temple square with a few of my photog friends (aka - "the peas") =-). It was a riot to see about 8 photographers photographing one couple all at the same time. I think people really thought they were some celebrities! (and I think Shane & Whit FELT like celebs!)

I am loving how they turned out...here are just a few of my fav's....so far...congrats you two! Can't WAIT till Saturday!








16 reviews:

Jami May 28, 2009 at 7:07 AM  

They turned out so great, Brooke! Thank you so much for letting us tag along. Your kiss/starburst one is awesome and I adore the texture on the first one. Terrific job!

The Gulls May 28, 2009 at 7:13 AM  

I love them all brooke. you guys all did an amazing job. and your sis is beautiful!

Tahsha May 28, 2009 at 8:28 AM  

what they crap! you are amazing! I love the star burst coming through their kiss!

Photo's by Shan May 28, 2009 at 10:17 AM  

Those are gorgeous! I love your pp'ing on all of them! I love texture, and your textures look great!

Karina May 28, 2009 at 12:29 PM  

yay brooke!!! you did great!!! I love them... love the textures as well!

tiffany May 28, 2009 at 5:05 PM  

they are fantastic- is whit old enough? :-) such a gorgeous couple! tell her congrats for me?

The Larsen's May 28, 2009 at 5:16 PM  

Once again you did an amazing job!!! I love them!!! they make such a great couple.....

Margaret May 28, 2009 at 5:31 PM  

I love all these, Brooke! I really like the last one with the sunflare coming between the spires of the temple. It was so fun meeting you, Whitney and Shane. Thanks for letting me tag along and play!

Becky Palmer May 28, 2009 at 9:30 PM  

these are so great! I'm sorry I missed all the fun!

Lorna May 28, 2009 at 10:28 PM  

Brooke, your work is awesome! You truly have a gift for capturing what everyone wishes they could and most likely don't. I'm so proud of you!

Patti May 29, 2009 at 10:41 AM  

Wow!!! You are SOOOOOO good. What a stunning couple. I can't believe Whit is getting married.:)

Kat June 3, 2009 at 6:23 PM  

Well brooke you have done it again, these look amazing!!! How long are you going to be offering that 125 deal? Ayla isn't 18months for 3 more months but I will book it now...=)

tHe BrOwn FaMiLy June 4, 2009 at 11:26 AM  

Lovely Shots Brooke!! Wondeful job!!

Anonymous June 5, 2009 at 3:49 PM  

oh girl - i love your wedding photos! Amazing -I have one in June with my sister in law at the logan temple! Uggghhh - freaking out! Amazing! The actions you are using - with the texture and antique look - are those pioneer or different ones? Check out my new website -so far from being done - but you can have a sneak peak! http://66.7.210.178/~pai/

Cami June 9, 2009 at 5:42 PM  

These a beautiful!!! amazing. I can't believe whit is married, but she looks so happy, what a cute couple!

Natalie June 17, 2009 at 12:41 PM  

Brooke-How fun to meet you yesterday. Your blog is beautiful!!! I hope we get to hook up again for photography fun!

About This Blog

If you like my work and want to book a session, i would love to hear from you!

I am located in Utah County.

email me
brookemoonphoto@gmail.com

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP