May 8, 2009

{Introducing Hudson.}

He is finally here! Hudson was born Monday, April 27th! It was a pretty intense labor, but he made it here safe and sound and is just PERFECT! I feel so blessed to have this sweet little spirit join our family. I already couldn't imagine life without him!

Yesterday I had the opportunity to bring little Hudson over to my cousins house, whose wife is an AMAZING photographer. She taught me a ton about photographing newborns! I had a BLAST and have so many photos to edit from our little shoot. Thank you SO much Haylee! (I am definitely going to need to invest in a new lens or two now!) :)



10 reviews:

Claire May 8, 2009 at 3:27 PM  

Those pictures are ADORBALE!!! If you ever feel like sharing some of your new-found knowledge... email me! :D My little sis just had her baby so I'm anxious to take some pictures of him when I go visit her. What lenses are you looking at getting?? I just got a few new ones... I LOVE the 18-200mm. Such a versatile lens. I also got a 12-24 wide angle. I haven't used it yet since I'm having so much fun with the 18-200! :D I need to practice with it though.

The Larsen's May 8, 2009 at 10:19 PM  

lol! i love the last 2 pics of Hudson smiling! he is such a good baby!! The pics turned out fabulous as always!! love you guys!!

tHe BrOwn FaMiLy May 15, 2009 at 12:31 PM  

Love them!! Great job Brooke!

Anonymous May 17, 2009 at 8:13 PM  

He is adorable Brooke! Congrats! Adorable adorable! Also bought a new website - I will have to let you know when i get it done and it is launched! I have been so busy! uggghhh!

Jen Herem May 22, 2009 at 7:59 AM  

okay, how adorable is he? I love his name, one of my favorites. Congrats to your family and you did a great job.

jen (from 2 peas)

Karina May 22, 2009 at 9:29 AM  

amazing! These look so good... he really is a stud muffin!

Anonymous May 22, 2009 at 9:58 AM  

CUTE BROOK!!!!!
look at that blue hat...AH! luv it!!
great job.....he is so cute!
:)

Janae May 22, 2009 at 5:40 PM  

He is adorable! You did a great job! I am especially loving #4 and #5. And BTW I am from 2 peas (the Utah gang)

Celeste May 24, 2009 at 11:27 PM  

These are AWESOME!!!! I love them! He's such a cutie!!!

Lorna May 28, 2009 at 10:32 PM  

He is the cutest little thing..I know you just can't get enough of him. Neither can I. He is so tiny. I just adore that little face of his..he's so adorable!

About This Blog

If you like my work and want to book a session, i would love to hear from you!

I am located in Utah County.

email me
brookemoonphoto@gmail.com

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP