Jul 1, 2008

last day for contest!

today is the last day for the contest! all you have to do is leave me a message or email, letting me know you posted my photography website on your blog and you will be entered to win a free sitting! That's a $100.00 value! Be sure to put the link to my website, not just the photo blog.

www.brookemoonphotography.com

Tonite around 10 i will be putting all of the names in a bowl and pulling out the winner! I will announce the winner tomorrow!

GOOD LUCK!!!

3 reviews:

estinger July 1, 2008 at 3:00 PM  

I don't want to be selfish...but who wouldn't want more pictures. I linked you on my blog!

Blake Bench July 1, 2008 at 9:11 PM  

You have beautiful photography. I linked you on my site and added you to my Favorites :)
Allison

Jess July 1, 2008 at 10:30 PM  

I don't know if I'm too late, but I REALLY want to be part of the contest. I fixed the link!!!

About This Blog

If you like my work and want to book a session, i would love to hear from you!

I am located in Utah County.

email me
brookemoonphoto@gmail.com

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP