Jul 1, 2008

and the winner is........

first i want to thank EVERYONE who put my website on their blog! i have ALREADY had people asking about my photography from YOU! you guys are awesome and it means SO much to have all of your support!

because i am so grateful for your support, you are ALL winners! Anyone who entered the contest will receive 25% off your sitting fee if you contact me within the next 10 days!


Now...back to business....
boston was so excited to participate! (this WAS 100% random)
and the winner is.........
Mike & Becca! Congratulations! I am SO excited to meet you! Let me know when you would like to book your session! To ensure you get the date you want, contact me asap!

Thanks again everyone for participating! You guys ROCK!

2 reviews:

The Larsen's July 1, 2008 at 11:32 PM  

YEAH!!! Mike and Becca Won!!! congrats you guys!! Cant wait to see your soon to be photos! :)

m+b July 2, 2008 at 3:30 PM  

WOW!! This is awesome!! I'm so excited for you to take our pictures. I'm going to e-mail you right now!!

About This Blog

If you like my work and want to book a session, i would love to hear from you!

I am located in Utah County.

email me
brookemoonphoto@gmail.com

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP