Jun 22, 2008

{temple square.}

ok, so for those of you that know my sister...no she is not engaged...well, not yet! her boyfriend chris was in town this week and of course, being the photo lover i am, could not RESIST the opportunity to take a trip to temple square with them! i hope you like em you two! chris, you definitely passed the "brooke test" with flying colors!


(i know that these pix all have different looks, but these two were up for anything, music to my ears! they really wanted a little of everything from a vintage look, to a classy look.) With these two, any picture would turn out great!

4 reviews:

Anonymous June 23, 2008 at 11:17 AM  

Brooke these pictures are adorable! you are amazing at photography. love you!

Mallory

Lorna June 25, 2008 at 6:10 PM  

Sunday was such a fun day...at Temple Square. The pictures turned out beautifully....you are amazing...we are so lucky to have a photographer in the family.

Find The Time Mama June 26, 2008 at 1:14 PM  

They are way cute! I hope I get to meet him someday...

Whit & Shane June 27, 2008 at 9:56 PM  

oh dont worry you will.. :)

About This Blog

If you like my work and want to book a session, i would love to hear from you!

I am located in Utah County.

email me
brookemoonphoto@gmail.com

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP