Jun 23, 2008

{contest.}

i want to really get my name out there, so i am going to have a little contest. leave me a comment letting me know you have put my link www.brookemoonphotography.com on your blog list for people to see! there will be a random drawing july 1st. i will take all of the names and put them in a hat. boston will reach in and pick one out!

whoever is drawn will get a free sitting! that is a $100.00 value! {if you live to far for a free sitting, feel free to still put my link on your blog too!} there is no better advertisement than word of mouth!

thanks for all of your support everyone!

14 reviews:

Rhonda Can't Help You June 23, 2008 at 9:19 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Eric Berry June 23, 2008 at 9:31 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Triana Ord June 23, 2008 at 9:41 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tahsha June 23, 2008 at 10:48 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brooke June 24, 2008 at 12:10 AM  

ok, since i am running a different contest than originally planned, i had to delete the first 4 comments...so, starting now the contest starts! :)

A.J. and Ashley June 24, 2008 at 12:48 PM  

Your link is on my blog!

Mallory June 25, 2008 at 10:36 AM  

you link is on my blog! love you!

Jodi Gallagher June 25, 2008 at 11:26 PM  

Your link is on my blog!

The Foisy's June 26, 2008 at 9:36 AM  

Of course I'll put you on my blog!! :)

Mitchell Family June 26, 2008 at 9:39 AM  

I love your work! Your link is now on my blog!

Find The Time Mama June 26, 2008 at 1:13 PM  

Your link has been on my blog since day 1! :) I would love to get my pictures done by you, you do a wonderful job!

A June 26, 2008 at 8:30 PM  

p.s. I am private blog so send my your email address to ashleealex@gmail.com and I will add you to view my blog

m+b June 26, 2008 at 9:30 PM  

Hi my name is Becca and my boyfriend Mike is good friends with Jorgen. We were actually up there last weekend hanging out with them and Linds showed us their family pictures you recently took!! We are getting married later this year and wanted to see if you might be interested in taking our pictures. Here is my e-mail address if you are rprice_5@yahoo.com. Thanks for your time. Becca

Cammee June 27, 2008 at 1:46 PM  

I found your link on a blog, and now you are linked on my blog! I love the vintage feel of your pictures. Hope I win!

About This Blog

If you like my work and want to book a session, i would love to hear from you!

I am located in Utah County.

email me
brookemoonphoto@gmail.com

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP