Feb 20, 2012

New York.

I was so excited when I got a call from my friend asking me if I was willing to
travel for her new baby's first photo shoot!  Of course I said yes!  So-I made my hubby
tag along, and we were off to NYC!  We ended up making a vacation out of it....
i'll have to show you some of those pix too!  (if i ever get around to editing them...)





 Then we of course had to hit up Central Park for some family shots!





 Here is big brother.  SUCH a cute kid!  And MAN what a natural poser!  =D

Dayna your gorgeous!






 Gotta say, the girl's got taste!   Her whole house was just as adorable as this chair.





 love love love central park.  Anyone else up for a photo shoot there???

0 reviews:

About This Blog

If you like my work and want to book a session, i would love to hear from you!

I am located in Utah County.

email me
brookemoonphoto@gmail.com

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP