Feb 10, 2010

{gabe.}

Dont think this little man could get any cuter if he tried! Thanks for letting me spend the afternoon with you & this little guy Dayna! He is a DOLL!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
ok, this one is DEFINITELY my favorite!!!
Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

and here is a little bit of my artistic side.  i know it's probably not everyone's style...
but i think i really like it!
Photobucket

1 reviews:

Anonymous March 17, 2010 at 8:37 AM  

So beautiful Brooke! Been checking your blog a lot to see the updates! So adorable! I love the truck pictures! And the one of the baby's eyes - so adorable! Just got back from WPPI in Vegas! You have got to go next year - it was so amazing!

About This Blog

If you like my work and want to book a session, i would love to hear from you!

I am located in Utah County.

email me
brookemoonphoto@gmail.com

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP