Jul 6, 2009

{ty.}

So many babies lately! Ty is the newest addition in our family. If you know my sister at all, you know she is a tiny girl. So, as you can imagine, we were all shocked to find out her new baby came out at a whopping 9lbs 15oz! Ty couldn't be any cuter and you can't look at him and not get a smile on your face. =)

*linz don't kill me for posting this first one...i think you look ADORABLE for not planning on being in any pix!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

i can never decide between color and bw for babies....so, you get both.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

9 reviews:

Anonymous July 7, 2009 at 1:16 PM  

adorable girl! wow you are so talented! so would you fly her to do our pics? I would love it!

tiffany July 8, 2009 at 11:07 AM  

oh my gosh! He's darling!

Lorna July 8, 2009 at 10:39 PM  

Brooke, you do such a beautiful job taking photos. Little Ty looks so adorable....you really have a natural talent. He is sooo precious!

The Larsen's July 9, 2009 at 11:03 AM  

Brooke I love them!! Thank you so much for doing them!! You are truly amazing once again!!

Karina July 13, 2009 at 9:49 AM  

he is soooo adorable... and the first is a fav!!!!!

Kati July 13, 2009 at 9:02 PM  

Is this the little cocoon you were telling me about?

Find The Time Mama July 14, 2009 at 4:48 AM  

Wow, Ty is absolutely a beautiful boy! I love the pics.

Julie July 14, 2009 at 7:17 PM  

So cute! I've missed visiting your blog!

tHe BrOwn FaMiLy July 15, 2009 at 9:11 PM  

So cute! Great job Brooke!!

About This Blog

If you like my work and want to book a session, i would love to hear from you!

I am located in Utah County.

email me
brookemoonphoto@gmail.com

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP