Oct 11, 2008

{Boston G.}


When my friend Brit told me her little sister just had her baby and was wanting pix, I was SO excited they let me do them! I was SO nervous because this was my first real indoor shoot, and my first shoot with a brand spankin new little one! Let me tell you, shooting indoors is a whole new ballgame! So thanks for being my guinea pig guys!

Here are just a few of them Ashley! Boston is absolutely ADORABLE! (and i forgot to mention, this little guys name is Boston just like my little guy!!! I love it!) Although it felt weird calling another baby Boston! :)

Hope you like em Ash! You are such a beautiful mother!




2 reviews:

Anonymous October 12, 2008 at 10:50 AM  

Brooke - i loved the new baby ones you posted! I have a baby shoot on Tues and was wondering what I could do in her house! I love the ideas! Thanks!! Amazing of the one in the glass of the baby and father. Loved it!! You are amazing as always!

Anonymous October 14, 2008 at 9:01 AM  

Love the rings - you just posted that one - gearing up for my shoot today! That is adorable!! Great idea!

About This Blog

If you like my work and want to book a session, i would love to hear from you!

I am located in Utah County.

email me
brookemoonphoto@gmail.com

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP