Sep 18, 2008

{Chase.}

I swear I have the cutest nephew ever! My sister and I headed out the other day to get a few shots of her adorable little man since he turned 6 months. He has the most infectious smile. Gosh and those cheeks! There were so many to choose from, here are just a few for a little sneak peek! Hope you like em! There are def more to come!

Ok, this cracked me up. As soon as my sis took his diaper off, ALL he could concentrate on what had been hiding underneath! He was SO fascinated! I could not stop laughing!


Isn't my sister a little SASS!

2 reviews:

The Larsen's September 19, 2008 at 10:05 PM  

I LOVE THEM!!! hahah!! He cracks me up!!! Thanks so much!! Like always, you are amazing with the camera!!!!

Brooke October 17, 2008 at 12:16 PM  

This is funny and weird but you have my name! My name is Brooke Moon.

About This Blog

If you like my work and want to book a session, i would love to hear from you!

I am located in Utah County.

email me
brookemoonphoto@gmail.com

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP